Sabbatical

>> Monday, December 7



Thought I'd start out with a goofy pair of pictures of me covered in silver ink. Somehow, no matter how "clean" the project I'm working on, I manage to make a mess. It's nice to know that some thing never change eh? :)

CLICK HERE for the rest of the post


 

That being said, change isn't always bad. To make a long story short, I'm taking a break from blogging. Between the holidays, illness and starting up our store, I just don't have the time. We'll be back for the new year, revamped and ready to share with the world once more.

Thanks so much for reading.

Peace,

Emily & Caleb

1 comments. Leave a comment.:

Anonymous,  Dec 14, 2009, 6:06:00 AM  

I'm kinda doing the same thing...blogging is hard work and time consuming! ;o) Will miss your words in the meantime...

You look marvelous in silver, dahlink!

xox,
Loren

Post a Comment

Please leave us a note! All comments are moderated so please give us a little while to review your comment before it shows up on the post.

Peace,

Emily & Caleb

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP