Desert Snowflake from an old calendar page

>> Thursday, April 22


So I got the papercutting urge again and took apart a promotional calendar I got from who-knows-where and turned this



to this



I love the pattern but feel like the photo was about eh worst choice I could have made. C'mon, I mean a desert rock as a snowflake?!

Oops.

Oh well, I had fun making it. Maybe I'll spray paint it black or something. Now that would be cool.

1 comments. Leave a comment.:

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa Apr 24, 2010, 9:46:00 AM  

Actually, I like the desert snowflake, but not as a snowflake. It looks more like wall graffiti or a funky emblem.

Post a Comment

Please leave us a note! All comments are moderated so please give us a little while to review your comment before it shows up on the post.

Peace,

Emily & Caleb

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP