Steel "Tattoo" Jewelry: Jose Alberto Sierra

>> Friday, April 30


I'm too much of a wimp to get a real tattoo, but I wouldn't mind this necklace from New Orlean metalsmith Jose Alberto Sierra.


Now residing in San Fransisco, Sierra also creates jewelry as wedding commissions.


He also has a necklace series featuring the characters symbolizing the Chinese zodiac. This here is the rabbit--though I was born in '88 the year of the dragon, I managed to pop out a few days before the Chinese New Year so I'm actually year of the rabbit by a mere seven days. Hop hop.

1 comments. Leave a comment.:

EJPcreations Apr 30, 2010, 8:32:00 PM  

Those are lovely, truly lovely.

Post a Comment

Please leave us a note! All comments are moderated so please give us a little while to review your comment before it shows up on the post.

Peace,

Emily & Caleb

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP