Frankly, my dear, I don't give a hoot: Plush Owls on Etsy

>> Saturday, November 14

OK, so I botched the movie quote. Deal with it. :)

I love owls. Symbols of wisdom and watchfulness, their ridiculously, adorably large eyes and beautiful feathery forms never fail to delight me. Etsy is chock full of owl plushies. Here are three of my favs:


Tildy the Owl by aprilfoss


Teardrop Patchwork Owl by cottonbunny


Large Owl Stuffie by katedurkin

What Etsy owl plushie is on your wishlist?

1 comments. Leave a comment.:

Anonymous,  Nov 16, 2009, 12:46:00 AM  

I'm with you, Emily, I heart owls...these are cute! ;o)

Post a Comment

Please leave us a note! All comments are moderated so please give us a little while to review your comment before it shows up on the post.

Peace,

Emily & Caleb

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP