OCD (Obsessive Cullen Disorder) and Toilet Targets ... can online shopping get ANY cooler?

>> Friday, November 6

Every morning before I work on my blog, I check my Google reader and read up on all the latest blog posts. It's a great start to my day, and often inspires me or makes me laugh. Today I discovered two products that I just HAD to share.



(Sorry the picture sucks ... blogger is NOT cooperating at present.)

This BITE ME notepad from the eco-friendly LobotoME is supposed to help with OCD [aka Obsessive Cullen Disorder]. The left column is for your notes, the right column for doodles to help focus your mind when it wanders to Edward Land. What they really need is one for Jacob. I am definitely a closet Jacob fan. (Spotted on the Unclutterer blog.)



Personally, I think these would be perfect for ALL men. Even grown men miss, but they won't if they have a maroon elephant to aim at. These happy little critters can be tossed in before you go, and flushed away when you're done. Perfect. (Spotted on the Or So She Says... blog)

Tee hee.

1 comments. Leave a comment.:

Anonymous,  Nov 6, 2009, 10:50:00 PM  

I have less faith than you in the target thing working on grown men, but I'm still laughin' my arse off at the idea! "Honey, drown the blue antelope!"

xox-Loren

(P. S. My blog sucks compared to yours. But I'm not letting that stop me. LOL)

Post a Comment

Please leave us a note! All comments are moderated so please give us a little while to review your comment before it shows up on the post.

Peace,

Emily & Caleb

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP