Letterfu designs, updated!

>> Thursday, June 24


So I don't know if you remember my previous post on the letterfu products, but here are some of my initial designs and printings. I'm very excited to be working with Alex--who created the concept--and for being introduced to Open Office through this project.


It has literally taken me weeks of tweaking with margins and printer settings and paper types but I think I have finalized a template that prints perfectly on Crystal's gorgeous handmade paper. Stay tuned! I'll let you know when the finished product is available in the shop.


These designs are based on the following paintings:

  • Bongo the Octopus
  • Forsythia
  • Cacophony of Colors
  • Tiny Pond Series: Froggie's Lettuce



  • 0 comments. Leave a comment.:

    Post a Comment

    Please leave us a note! All comments are moderated so please give us a little while to review your comment before it shows up on the post.

    Peace,

    Emily & Caleb

      © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

    Back to TOP