Amazing Art From Around the World: A Paper Castle

>> Thursday, September 10

[Click photo to enlarge]

A Japanese art student named Wataru Itou created this stunning beauty. It took him all four years of his undergraduate studies to design, fold and put together this masterpiece, including the lighting and moving train--all made entierly of paper!

Art like this just inspires me to create with more passion and creativity. I often think it can't be done until I see someone else master a technique or idea. And then I think, we'll, if they can do it, why can't I?!

Thanks, Wataru. Your work is beautiful.

See more photos of the castle here.

0 comments. Leave a comment.:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a note! All comments are moderated so please give us a little while to review your comment before it shows up on the post.

Peace,

Emily & Caleb

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP