Humanity, in black and white: Part III

>> Wednesday, February 24

The third collection in a series of black and white photography found on Deviant Art. Enjoy.

View Part I
Part II
Part III
Part IV
Part V
(As always, click on the pictures for a better look.)

I love abstract photography--the photographer takes an everyday "mundane" object (here feet and a paves street) ad turns into something beautiful (a shining star).

From one of my favorite photographers of all time ... two adorable children.

CLICK HERE for the rest of the post


I love the speed and momentum of this photo. Every time I look at it I want to duck--when my cat does this it means she's pouncing on my head!! Haha.

This is the model Perish. He's one of the few fetish models I can appreciate--unlike most who just go for shock value, his work is actually art.

A beautiful photo taken by a father of his daughter on the verge of womanhood.

Feet are such a lovely part of the body. I love the strong darks and lights in this piece.

Two forks + an egg + the mind of Dave Nitsche = pure art

Aw. Need I say more?

I love the reflection and unusual angle of the camera to the floor.

Kitten! The curious expression on the cat's face and the use of empty space balance this photo beautifully.

A street becomes art when the angles are viewed just so.

Take a regular photo, turn it upside down, and you get a whole new perspective. Love it.

Also view:
Humanity, in black and white: Part I
Humanity, in black and white: Part II

0 comments. Leave a comment.:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a note! All comments are moderated so please give us a little while to review your comment before it shows up on the post.

Peace,

Emily & Caleb

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP