Paper Braiding

>> Thursday, April 15


I cannot BEAR to throw away scrap paper. It seems such a waste to ever toss paper since my artwork often requires tiny shapes and there's no point ruining a perfectly good 9"x12" when a scrap paper will suffice. Often my favorite work will be inspired by an oddly or beautifully shaped scrap.


The other night I noticed several perfect strips of red, blue and yellow sitting atop the paper pile, and I thought, hmm, three colors, what does one do with three of anything?


Braid it. Duh.


I only glued the ends together. The rest is just folded into and under itself.


No idea what I'll do with it yet.

0 comments. Leave a comment.:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a note! All comments are moderated so please give us a little while to review your comment before it shows up on the post.

Peace,

Emily & Caleb

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP