Teapot Planters from Design*Sponge (Tutorial)

>> Tuesday, April 13

Photo by Maggie Harkov


Teapots! Nothing conjures up more warm fuzzy feelings and images to me than fat, shiny teapot: beautiful England where I used to live with her lush green, stupid sheep and delightful people;

So when I saw this tutorial posted at the Design*Sponge blog, something in my heart just sighed.

I suddenly have the urge to go out to every thrift store in the area and buy up all their teapots and plant them. Good thing I've got Caleb to keep my head on straight for me! But it truly is a lovely idea.

0 comments. Leave a comment.:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a note! All comments are moderated so please give us a little while to review your comment before it shows up on the post.

Peace,

Emily & Caleb

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP